Thursday, April 29, 2010

naked men at the gym and automatic toilets


i love taking showers at my gym more than at my house... anybody know why?? i know you know.

because it's prettiful and i feel comfortable showering in a prettiful shower room? o dont be so naive. you know what i'm talking about.

well duh obviously because i get.......................

free body wash and free shampoo and free hair conditioner and free water and free towels and i can take all the time i want in it without having to worry about my family hurrying me up. the cheap ass that i am. *beep... beep... no sarcasm detected here* but seriously this is the major reason why i love taking showers at my gym.
the minor reason is the frosted glass walls (no more than 1 cm thick) each shower is separated by. =)
so you can pretty well see the silhouette of the guys inside them. and i had found out recently if you get the shower with the frosted glass facing you you can wet them and get a better view of the guy next to you for some weird reason. so the perv that i am i would splash some water on it and... watch. lol ok i dont just stand there and wait but it'd be nice when you do get the hot guy. and rarely do i get the hot guy anyways.

the shower doors are swinging glass doors and its got a gap of at least an inch or so so that you can kind of have a good look at the guy inside it. but i wouldn't dare because you know if you can see them they can as well see you seeing them. and that's looking for a black eye. so i think it was either yesterday or 2 days ago i was taking a shower and i see this creepy old asian dude looking into my shower! and he was watching me for at least 1 minute or something... at least if you're gonna watch me do it more discreetly. like i'm flattered and all but...
i dont even watch other men taking a shower and let them know i'm watching them. i watch through frosted glass walls instead. but the picky guy that i am it's not likely my type of guy would suddenly be showering right next to me. he's gotta have the right build, the right tan, the right hair color, the right height, and of course the right thickness of bulbol (filipino word) to really turn me on.

by far one of the best-looking public showers i've ever seen in my life. the bathroom is so clean too. but it's got those automatic toilets that'd flush by itself you know? well they're really annoying. many times i'd be wiping my ass it'd just suddenly flush on its own as if telling me to hurry the fuck up. because when i wipe i... *re-enacting wiping procedure* would slightly lean to my left and lift my right thigh and wipe. so since i guess my body would be displaced and the toilet sensor senses it, it would then flush on its own? sorry this is too much information MOVING ON.

and the gym is always playing the literally the gayest songs ever. they're pretty much the gay club songs that, i remember, my gay cousin would listen to. ie madonna, lady gaga, beyonce, toni braxton, etc. nothing wrong with these songs, just a little... unorthodox in such a... (fuck i suck at picking out words) "macho" place. it's late i gotta sleep.

hey remember my co-worker crush? well he's apparently an accountant back in the philippines and he got to do my tax refund for this year. and thanks to him i'll be getting back $700. not too shabby for college.

next post i should share you some more interesting gay stories back in my early teens days...
not a very long post. good night take care and God bless always.

2 comments:

  1. i dont shower in the gym bcoz my house is just a few blocks away, but whenever i finish i make it a point to go in the locker rm to wash and maybe find some hotties in their towels or whatnot haha..i have never hookedup in the gym, but not saying i won't ever.. hhehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article really the great ideas. i am just loving them.

    ReplyDelete