Wednesday, April 7, 2010

sniffing dirty briefs...


k so try to keep up with me today haha. so i got this new idea that maybe i should make notes of certain topics i would want to cover in my next blog posts into my iphone. that way i wouldn't forget about what i want to write later. ya i'm a nerd like that but i think it'd really help. so i got a couple of stuff to talk about and it will be all over the place here. buckle up guys

alright so first off. as i was browsing other people's blogs these past few days i found this blog at beefydudes.blogspot.com (btw, how do you guys like link a website using only a word or something here? you know what i'm talking about? without having to write the whole URL). anyways if any of you are wondering what i meant by "macho-ugly" from my last post refer to the men on that blog--ok not ALL of them i find attractive... maybe like 40% of them. the other 60% of those dudes are just either too fat or too muscular or too hairy or not hairy enough or too pale or too dark-skinned... so maybe its more of a 30-70 ratio then i guess. i dunno i'm very picky when it comes to which men i'd like to see naked. i'm not hating on the 70%, just pointing out which of them get me hard. like honestly out of those hundreds of pix less than 20 of them probably got my blood running down there... (and not much ass or pubes pix either so, booo. pretty hot guys nevertheless)

so about chipotle from my last post, i forgot to share you guys an embarassing story of my sister. so chipotle came into canada (toronto) august of 2008 if i'm not wrong. we've been in toronto since 2005 so we were deprived of chipotle burritos for 3 years by then. my sister, the peppy and bubbly and annoying girl she is just had to make a scene when it first opened here on yonge street. well i wasn't really there with her but she told me the story. she was with her friend and as soon as she stepped into the doors she was all "OMG CHIPOTLE!!! AAHHHH IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE HAD ONE. OMG OMG OMG" and everybody in the store was like wtf right? i mean i'd be like wtf too if i saw that. so apparently the manager came out and she explained how she used to eat at chipotle all the time back in denver. and she was like "omg like i used to work right beside chipotle's very first store by DU [denver university]!!!" and he was like "actually as a matter of fact i'm from colorado too! from boulder. you know what, how about i get you two burritos on the house"... and when she was telling me this i was like "why the hell didn't you get ME one???" ya she's like that. she's prolly gonna try to do the same thing this summer when victoria secret's gonna be coming into canada for the first time too. who knows, she might get free lingerie. so kind of random story but chipotle is just amazingly good shit. those who haven't tried some try one today!

pokemon stuff in this paragraph. not interested in it skip to the next one. the newest pokemon games (heart gold and soul silver) came out 2 weeks ago! the cheap ass that i am, i downloaded the games. ah, the joy of pirated products. i have this little gadget thingy that you pop into a USB called R4 and all my nintendo ds games are pretty much downloaded games. i've been trying to play the game regularly but i realize i'm much busier now than i was back in high school (which shouldn't the case... weird). and it's kind of frustrating too when you're playing the game and it freezes every 10 fucking minutes or so. so i gotta turn off the game and start from the last place i saved. what a bitch man.

i hate how you guys' blogs are so neat and customized and stuff and mine's black and boring. btw i chose black because it's one of my favorite colors. teach me guys! D=<

about me and my dad. i've just recently found out how much alike we are naturally. we barely do anything together but we share so many common interests we don't even know.
i love to explore new places. i love to read maps (geek), from world maps to national maps to local maps. knowing where i am or where things are makes me feel comfortable i know where to go when i need something. from reading the maps i move on to the next step. either i drive, take a bus, bike, or walk to that certain place. and then come back home. sometimes i don't even need to have a destination and just wander around randomly. just like mark, aka the wandering pom, quoted from tolkien "not all those who wanders are lost." i've been doing this since i was a kid back in my country and i would just walk around looking for "adventure" lol if you can call that. well my dad is exactly like this, he says (exploring new places, reading maps, wandering, the whole 9 yards).
a few months ago we both went to the library to use the computers. then he decided to take home some books. they were photography books. i didn't know he admired photography, like me.
we also have the same taste in music. maybe we just love art in general.
we both are fond of learning new languages.
we're both crazy for latina women. hola chica ;)
we're both considered to be the clowns of the party. we love to make jokes and to just laugh.
due to our comedic nature we can be quite popular in our communities--i think haha. (but i'm not really that funny on my blog)
but despite our similarities i have a better relationship with my mom. weird.

so i've been really low on budget these past few weeks. i remember when i last got my paycheck my money went down all the way to $78 in one day to pay this and that. but much of my money goes into my savings though because i'm trying to save up for the vaykay back to my country this summer. first time back since '97. its for a friend's wedding. glad that i can still speak the language quite fluently after all these years. so i've been like really really broke and i sometimes only eat 2 meals a day just to save money and stuff. i don't even know if i can reach my goal weight by this summer if i keep this up... err...

i was at the gym 2 days ago and something really weird happened. as i was just done with my workout i walked to my locker and there right in front of my locker were a pair of someone else's used briefs (it looked to be soiled) and their shoes... like wtf, in front of my locker. i thought maybe they belong to the dude on top of my locker (because the lockers were built with a top locker and a bottom one like in the pic). i opened it and it was empty... maybe the guy next to my locker. nope, empty too. like what kind of sick fuck deliberately puts his dirty briefs in front of my locker as if they want me to sniff them. sorry i'm not into that kind of shit--unless you were actually hot--just kidding. so then i just brushed it to the side and continued my business then took a shower.

*jumps to the next random topic* i find hot young dads really cute (not always the guy per se, just the situation itself). like guys in their early 30s/late 20s who just had a new born baby. i cant help but to smile just seeing them hold their kid in their arms. nothing cuter than to see a brawny brute holding one of the most delicate creations of nature... =)

so did you enjoy the rollercoaster ride? how many readers did i lose just now? lol
i've been giving out a lot of info of myself and i have a strong feeling that if anybody i know reads this they'd definetely figure me out. but really what are the chances somebody i know would come across this blog right?... RIGHT??? lol whatever. you wanna start drama shit with me? i welcome you.

i apologize to my "kinsey 6" readers of the girl in the pic. (anybody notice how much powder she's got on her face? you can tell when comparing her body skin color with her face lol) i love it when girls tease me. like when they do this or cover their tits with their hands or something. drive me bananas. they show some but not all, leaves me to the imagination. nomnomnomnom--sorry that was pervy.

i think i should talk about fashion more in my next post because some blogs bore me with hockey shit *cough cough mikey*. watching/playing it can be way cool but telling it is definetely something else -_- so i shall bore you guys with fashion shit. muahahaha

ok i gotta piss like a racehorse thx to the protein drink. so take care and God bless always guys.

5 comments:

  1. Haha wow, you were all over the place, but I like that cause that's how my brain works too.

    to add a link to a word, use the hyperlink button when posting (little globe with a chain link)

    I like guys who are built, but am soooo not into the overly beefy look, especially with hair. ick!

    ahh, pokemon. I still have my yellow version and purple game boy at home :)

    I totally agree, guys with kids are sooo cute! not necessarily a dad though, just good with kids. oooo, or pets!! <3

    girl is cute, but her boobs look weird, sorry.

    haha, I thought I was the only one who said "piss like a racehorse"

    PS-so cool you're from Toronto!! where abouts? you don't have to say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Joey

    Greetings from Mr Analytical 1 to Mr Analytical 2 :-)

    Somehow I missed this post when it appeared - still, better late than never. So, a random selection of topics in the post means a random selection of topics in the comment; here goes...

    Taking notes of things to remember is probably a good habit to get into, especially if your short-term memory starts to degrade as mine seems to be sometimes. Having started this even before mobile phones existed as such, I use paper, but the idea's just the same.

    URLs in blog posts: I know how to do this with comments (where we don't get a hyperlink button). If you know HTML, you just have to use the usual tags. If not, the description is probably a bit indigestible for a comment itself - let me know (e-mail or comment) if you'd like me to explain separately.

    Hmmm... most of the beefy dudes are not my type at all: too much muscle is a definite turn-off for me.

    Maps are a real fascination for me too. My parents had atlases of the UK and the world, and I spent a lot of time just looking through them when I was growing up. I still seem to have a rather better knowledge of geography than most people I know. I definitely like to have a map to hand when I go somewhere new, even though I may not need it very much as I also seem to have a good sense of direction and memory of what route I've recently taken.

    There's no need to apologise for the picture (even though I am a "Kinsey 6" reader) - it's your blog, post what you like. I guess she's quite good-looking, she just doesn't do anything for me.

    I think visual teasing, as you describe it, works much the same way for a lot of people: a partial view of an attractive person is more interesting than a full view, just because some things are concealed. This is what strip-tease is all about, of course.

    I think that's it for now (before I fall asleep on my keyboard - 12.15 am here).

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. @madeleine:
    her boobs look weird?! i think her boobs actually look kinda real... right?
    i'm in mississauga specifically.

    @mark:
    aha, i knew u also had some kind of navigational fascination too when i read ur bio on ur profile. nice to kno we have a common interest (besides analyzing lol i take u read this after reading my comment on craig's post haha)

    n thx guys for the link tips. i'll try it out later in my next post

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah I dunno, maybe it's just the size, but they look oddly positioned to me. nvm.
    cool, I'm in the East End of Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww... i actually thought u sniffed those briefs wahaha..kindy icky and hot at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete