Sunday, March 14, 2010

INTRODUCTION

ok well i've never had a blog before so this is all new shit for me. so a blog is like your little diary right?--but with much less privacy obviously. so i'm not your typical computer nerd so i really dont know how to do much. i dont even know how to post up pics--i mean i know but like they say that i cant post pics from online without the author's permission and whatnot so any suggestions? nor do i know how to put up youtube vids. and also anybody know how i can post new entries via the iphone?

anyways, about me! man i got so much to say i dont even know where to start...
so i'm a closeted bisexual guy who lives in toronto. i was inspired to write a blog because of these 3 bloggers i stumbled upon (links to them are in my "following" section thingy) so the story is that i was just browsing the internet and i stumbled upon a recently-out-of-the-closet rugby player named gareth thomas. and i was like "D=< a gay professional rugby player!" rugby players are very hot dude... back to the stumbling. i googled him, then i ran into this link to outsports.com and I then found an article there about a closeted gay hockey player who lives in minnesota. from his blog i found those other two blogs. i find non-heterosexual athletes very interesting, especially the "straight-acting" ones (which are my favorite gay guys). why are they interesting? maybe because we just arent aware of too many of them and i am able to relate to them in some ways... though i find the flaming gay ones VERY entertaining. many of you would be lying if you told me they're not funny.

you can call me... joey =)

like i said earlier i MAY consider myself to be bisexual. although i truly believe human sexuality is so much more complicated than... labels, lack of a better word. i dont know if i really am bisexual but what i do know is what i like. and since i do like men and women almost equally (depending on my mood) i guess you can call me that. i'll tell you more about my sexual preferences (i'll try to keep it more R-rated and less X-rated) my birthdate on my profile is fake, but the birth year is all real. i love music. the beatles is definetely one of my fav bands. you can tell from the title of my blog right?... or maybe not LOL. its from one of their songs called "hello goodbye" i know its corny but those who know me know i'm always corny. i like all kinds of music as long as i like the sound. i may be shallow for saying this but the lyrics doesn't mean much when the sound makes me get up and dance. my ipod spectrum covers from disney music all the way to heavy metal. i hate how nowadays just because you're a certain stereotype you cant enjoy the music you actually like. not only music but pretty much everything from movies to clothes to food etc. do what you like guys! i try to, but i admit i do resist doing certain things because i'm... whatever.

*looks at time* k i'm gonna have to wrap this up in a bit. i can't exactly tell you guys my nationality but what i can tell you is that i AM asian. because there arent too many of my nationality in toronto so i'll keep it more general. i am a protestant christian and i'll tell you in later posts of the loopholes i find in the bible in my own defense (is that even possible? lol). i am going into fashion for skool this fall and when i tell people they have this confused look on their face as if no straight-acting guys would go into one. i'll tell you the whole story behind my decision to go into it in later posts too. so just recently i've gotten serious about gym. because i thought i should really look good for this summer. i wanna be BIG. but not bodybuilder big. like linebacker build is about right (that'll take time of course haha). i dont really want too much definition, just more meat. but my main problem is the diet. i have to eat A LOT and i realize i might not have the money for it... err, stupid money. well i looked into affordable muscle foods online and i'll have to think about it. k guys i'll definetely write more later (maybe tonight, most likely tommorow night). take care and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Cool first blog post Joey! Welcome to the blogging world man. Look forward to future posts. Later.

    ReplyDelete