Wednesday, November 17, 2010

you know what they say about short men!... they wear oversized aprons of course!

"can i get a decaf triple tall 1 pump sugar-free vanilla 1 pump sugar-free hazelnut half soy half non-fat with cinnamon and vanilla powder extra hot no foam... EXTRA WHIP latte..................... in a grande cup." have mercy. oh the irony, the extra whipped cream.

sorry i havent been posting as much as i should. nor have i been followin you guys' blogs as much as i want to because of work n stuff.

what's happened in the last 2 weeks?...

starbucks is slightly overwhelming at first considering the millions of different drinks (and modifiers) i have to memorize... FML.

i'm starting to like this girl at work. but i think she's taken. she's a good category 1. she's really nice. not like CUTE cute but personality definetely triumphs here. and her body makes up for her face too =P but she's a part-timer so i dont see her as often.

the guy crush? soooo today i was like randomly staring at him (because we're good enough buds to do this. imagine if the dude didnt like me...) and he was like "why are you staring at me?" and i was like "why not?" and we laughed it off. and then! just when he was about to start his shift he was askin if i could help him adjust his green apron because he's short and all and we once made fun of him how his apron like reached way below his knees. LOL dont worry it was all friendly jokes... aka "we laughed WITH him not AT him" situation thing. so i helped him and it was the most intimate moment i'll probably ever have with him LOL

ok to describe him in detail if you guys are wondering...
first off he's short. but not skinny though. he's kind of meaty. but not like muscular (like my shrek back at my old job... *daydreams...*) he's a year younger than me. if you saw him you probably wouldnt have thought he was was all that good-looking because i have bad taste in men anyways =P but i think he's cute.

what else?... oh ya my house wifi is down so i'm using my precious phone's data to post this.

OHHHH i forgot to tell you guys. so i found my SECOND iphone... the one my sister gave me but then i THOUGHT i lost it at my church retreat. but here's the dumbass part. i found it sticking out of the duffle bag i brought with me just as i was trying to find my lost WALLET! its a motherfucking disease i swear. how much shit have i lost this year? my wallet... my iphone... my wallet again... my travelling document to get back to canada. my dignity because i've lost so many things. the only thing i've gained is my embarassing reputation for losing shit like this.

good night and God bless always guys.

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar situation happen to me. I lost a special usb cord that I use to charge my camera. Regular usb, mini usb and micro usb don't fit. It's some special size. I finally give up looking for it and buy another one. I bought an off-brand version because I couldn't afford the real one at the time (and I needed my camera to work soon). Anyway, the day my new charger comes in, my roommate find s my old one. The new charger doesn't even work :(

    ReplyDelete