Friday, November 5, 2010

BAARRRRRISSSTAAAAAA

so... i'm back.
2 months is it? well i miss u guys tons. but u prolly dont miss me hah!
i definetely have a lot to catch up on here.
a lot of shit happened. i'll just highlight the goodies in point form. i'll try to explain in detail in future posts when i'm not so lazy. i'll also try to catch up on u guys' post as best as i can... i wonder who's hooked up with a dude for the first time, who's come out for the first time, etc.
now where'd i leave off at again?...

- BARELY able to return to canada
- lost my iphone in a taxi in my country
- had sis give me her old iphone and eventually loat it too a few weeks later (burberry wallet dejavu)
- had trouble finding a job for about a month until i finally got one. at good ol starbucks
- is having mixed feelings as to whether or not i actually like this 5'-tall guy at sbux. o ya he's filipino again. but he's so cute though!
- "not again, joey"
- i wore purple on october 20th.
- i decided to buy the iphone 4. (the reason i've been gone for so long is because i have no comp to use to write on my blog since BOTH of my last 2 oh-so-personal iphones were lost). now i am writing this post on my 3rd iphone. 3 time's a charm
- fortunately i am now slowly recovering financially from my one-month unemployment and my one-extra-month overstay in my country
- aaaaaandddd...... the broncos have been sucking. badly. so has the chargers. n the cowboys (which is actually good for me cuz i hate them). kansas city have been suckingly and suprisingly been good. so has oakland. n seattle (kinda). fuck. another yr out of the playoffs for the mile high city T_T

take it easy and God bless always peeps. gnite.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back Joey! Miss ya man. Actually I didn't. lol j/k Glad to see u posting again. Just don't lose your iphone again. = )

    -BDNY
    http://bidudeusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joey! Good to hear from you! I was honestly about to shoot you a message or something to see how you've been. Glad to hear you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your back!! Good, because I missed you. Dang man, sounds like you had a crazy last two months. Hopefully things will begin to settle down.
    Congrats on the job! I hear starbucks treats their employees really well and plus you got mr. philipino to stare at as you blend up those grande frappacinos ;)
    ...not that I would know, that place is wayyy to expensive for my college budget thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Joey

    It's great to see you back. I'm guessing that a lot more has happened that you didn't tell us about, not least jumping over all the bureaucratic hurdles to get back to Canada. But it's good to hear that you're getting your finances back in shape again. Any more thoughts about college? You obviously had to put it off in September - are you still going for the next available start (January?) or waiting till next September?

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there mark. ya i forgot to mention that info. i'm putting off my school til next year cuz i overstayed in my country.

    ReplyDelete