Wednesday, July 28, 2010

vaykay in my country part 1: just before arriving

note: i havent been able to blog (even on my iphone) about anything for over a week now. A LOT has happened in the last week. so much of this was written when i was still in toronto. now i am in my country. all of last week i've been living at my friend's (who just got married last saturday) house and i just didn't feel comfortable if i were to blog from his computer if he were to ever see a page history from www.biangularshape.blogspot.com. so since i am staying over at a hotel at the moment i am using the hotel's computer to write my new post. hopefully by tomorrow i will have the most recent updated post to tell you of what i went through in the last week. this is what i had left of my blog posts before i arrived in my country.


july 11

today was my last day at work.
i hated it. simply because i love my co-workers so much. especially shrek. it's a sunday so it's not as busy at the store. the mistress happened to work today too with us. i have to admit i was feeling a tad bit jealous of her while they were making sandwiches (literally) together. lol nothing serious though. the girl is cute. i don't blame him for liking her too. he also happened to work almost the same shift as me (i was 8-4, he was 7-3). so i tried to make our final 6 hours together at work last =) haha damn i'm such a cheeseball.

then i went to that corny cliff bench place thingy to just think. i grabbed a bag of doritos and a bottle of lipton, hit the play button on my ipod and thought and thought and thought. i just had a lot of shit on my mind and i felt it best to just sit there and reflect. my wallet, threat of identity theft, going back to my country, my still unsold car, and of course him. i wished i were sitting there right beside him. as i was laying around on the bench i imagined my head resting on top of his lap as he would run his fingers through my hair... i want to feel what my girlfriends felt when i would do that to them... i want to know what it feels like to be a "girlfriend" of another dude. someday.
i plan to take him out again sometime this week just before i leave. i really have never felt like this for a guy. it is kind of weird to be honest. but it's the best kind of weird.

so there were these really peppy girls come into the store. i love hot girls when they're all perky and shit. well it does get annoying if she's always perky but when she's in that jolly tease-y mood it does get me going somehow. i just love it when girls tease me.
i remember one of my ex girlfriends would come out of the shower and go into her room and have her towel pulled up real high. and then she would bend over to get something out of her closet knowing full well that her ass and punani would just be staring at me in the face. next thing i know i have my face burried in it. and she'd act like she doesn't like it. i cant believe i'm telling you guys this. let's keep this classy joey.

july 14

last night my crush called me up just to talk bout the mistress. apparently he saw a dude making a comment on her facebook wall saying something that made shrek question her who the guy is. she told him he's only the boyfriend of her sister's... in india. i saw the guy's pic on facebook and he was not that good-looking at all. i told shrek he's got nothing to worry about. i told shrek that he's a much better-looking guy than the dude anyways. he was like "it's not the guy i'm worried about. it's her. i'm starting to question her loyalty". loyalty? hmm last time i remember you're still married and are cheating on your wife lol.
so then he called me up at 5 am just to tell me he's still worried about her. ugh wtf lol he's lucky he's my crush or else i wud've just hit ignore and gone back to bed. he asked me if i'm mad and i told him "no. i never get tired of hearing your voice anyways =)"

he also wanted to buy my car. and i was like dude i need money for college so dont be thinking i'm gonna lower the price just because i like you lol. i always say a girlfriend wont buy me into college. and obviously the message is college comes before a boyfriend or girlfriend.

july 16

so i'm leaving tonigt for my country. i got everything packed up. i'm gonna sell my car to my friend today for $500 as is with broken window and shit lol. i told her if she can find a mechanic friend that's a minor and fixable problem.
i said goodbye to shrek... we went out to eat at this vietnamese restaurant after his shift. we talked. and it was just as casual as the way we talked at our last date when i first came out to him. it was a man-date. he was my first major gay crush. he was the first to know. he's such a stud both character-wise and body-wise =P
as i dropped him off at his house he gave a hug. twice. and i kissed him--on the cheek only. i'll never forget the prickly texture of his unshaved cheek on my lips.
i told him i told myself i would not cry. i hate crying after having to leave a friend or family. i'll make an effort to keep my word. we'll see haha
i was listening to my ipod in the car after dropping him off and "kissing you" by des'ree came up and i started to "feel it" and i just skipped to the next track. lol so cheesy.
o and also i gave him the link to this blog just now. all my secrets aaahhhhh!!! LOL
i promised him i'll call him when i'm in my country. for a little while i'm gonna miss brown shrek--MY brown shrek =)

k back to packing work for me. i have only 6 hours left til my flight takes off.

hey i'm on the plane as i'm writing this haha. rollin with westjet baby lol. i'm on my way to vancouver. then off to taipei from there. gah i already miss him! and yes i managed to not cry (yet?) =P maybe i will when i arrive in my country. how the hell did i get everything done in such a short time frame?... i am king of procrastination =)

july 17

bored at 1:30 am local time at vancouver airport. my first time in vancouver here. holy shit so many frikin asians. my flight to taipei is leaving in about an hour. i'll write more later.

3 comments:

  1. I take it you're back...when are we meeting up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sry i'm actually still in my country. i'll be back 15th of aug. i'm TRYIN to blog as i go. i'll definetely write more as soon as i can get to a public desktop

    ReplyDelete
  3. You asked on my blog how to post via your iPhone.
    I could not, for the life of me, find a way to privately message you, so I'll just leave how to do it here ;3

    You have two choices depending on the length of the post.

    Long
    Type it up on notepad or wtv it's called on your iPhone, copy all and paste it into the html section (the only available one) of your new post.

    Short
    Type the post straight into the html section of the new post.

    Obviously, you have to go to blogger.com, log in and so forth.
    Any questions... email or wtv you want to do.

    Hope that helped :3

    ReplyDelete